Monday, March 10, 2008

Extra Joe Elsewhere

I have a post up on Lib Dem Voice arguing that guarantees of choice and respect within schools for believers and non-believers alike is a good way to address the problems of faith schools, while recognising that many are good schools that people want to use. Feedback much appreciated.

So, yes, I went to the Lib Dem conference in Liverpool. Met some marvellous people and elephants. If I had known I was in shot here I might have closed my mouth (5th photo), but then I notice Nick Clegg seemed to have his mouth open for all the photos in the conference agenda, so maybe that is the done thing.

Continuing the theme of comparing myself to the party leader, the local paper seems to think it fitting here - the second thumbnail has the correct caption.

No comments: